Safari To Go Update – July 12, 2011
Safari To Go 2.0 has been available for almost two months and we have been busy working on the app. and incorporating feedback we’ve received from our subscribers. We have released 5 updates so far and have another one on the way.
Check out some of the recent updates:
- Improved reading experience in offline mode
- More folder control
- Ability to add videos to your favorites folders
- Support of new format that increases the clarity of screenshots in videos
- Clearer messaging indicating when a book is being added to your bookbag
- Book-specific content fixes have been made
- Improved user experience for managing books on your bookshelf
- A book placed in the bookbag remains accessible offline, even when user has logged out
- Ability to delete bookmarks
- Viewing options persist across books
- Ability to use strong passwords, including those with special characters like # & !
- Improved reliability
Check out the App Store for frequent updates to the STG app. We will continue to respond to customer requests and issues by posting new builds. We currently have plans to improve bookmarking, support 3g access and provide a larger offline bookbag for our library subscribers.
If you have any feedback or comments, we are listening: http://support.safaribooksonline.com/ipad